- The Emergency Family and Medical Leave Expansion Act and the Emergency Paid Sick Leave Act, and the implications of each;
- When a business is required to offer paid leave to employees under the new laws, and when exemptions apply;
- State, Local and Federal disaster relief grants and loans that may be available to assist with operating cash-flow;
- How these laws dovetail with at-will employment and an employer’s ability to lay off employees; and
- Key elements of the economic stimulus package - expected to be passed in the coming days.
Program Knowledge Level: Intermediate
Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
Recommended CPE Credit: 1.0 credit
Field of Study: Taxation
Advance Preparation: None
Review Date: 4/11/2020
1.0 CLE (California Board of Legal Specialization - Estate Planning)
1.0 CFP credit pending (National CFP Board)
In order to be awarded the full credit hours, you must be present during the entire webinar.
For information on refunds, concerns, and program cancellation policies, please contact our offices at 888-659-4069, ext 818 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
WealthCounsel LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org. NASBA Sponsor ID 108255.
We have registered with the Texas State Board of Public Accountancy as a CPE sponsor. This registration does not constitute an endorsement by the Board as to the quality of our CPE program. Texas State Board Sponsor ID 9610.
This webinar is included for all WealthCounsel Subscribers
Regular Price: $139 | Trusts & Estates Price: $0 | Gun Law Price: $0 | Business Law Price: $0 | Practice Development Price: $0