Some things we'll discuss:
- What social media platforms you should be on, and a few you hadn't thought of before
- What is SEO and how to do it (without getting a marketing degree)
- How to use blogging, webinars, and videos to gain exposure
- How Yelp, Google, and Avvo reviews can generate clients
- What AdWords and Analytics mean in law firm marketing
- When and what to outsource to achieve a more efficient practice
This course is not eligible for continuing education credit.
For information on refunds, concerns, and program cancellation policies, please contact our offices at 888-659-4069, ext 823 or email@example.com.
This webinar is included for Business Law Subscribers and provided live complimentary for Trusts & Estates Subscribers
Regular Price: $139 | Trusts & Estates Price: $0 (Recording not included) | Gun Law Price: $139 | Business Law Price: $0 | Practice Development Price: $139