- Why tech security is important for you and your clients
- Easy-to-use hardware and software tools to protect your private data
- How to make sure your passwords are effective
- Best practices for keeping your data secure
- How to ensure your staff is aware of their role in maintaining security and privacy
- What to do to prevent data loss or breach
This course may be eligible for Law Practice credit in your state, so you are encouraged to self-apply.
For information on refunds, concerns, and program cancellation policies, please contact our offices at 888-659-4069, ext 823 or email@example.com.
This webinar is included for Trusts & Estates Subscribers and provided live complimentary for Business Law Subscribers
Regular Price: $139 | Trusts & Estates Price: $0 | Gun Law Price: $139 | Business Law Price: $0 (Recording not included) | Practice Development Price: $139