This two-hour webinar discusses:
- succession planning, including the primary techniques utilized;
- variables influencing applicable transfer, compression and timing techniques;
- revocable and irrevocable trusts, including types of irrevocable trusts;
- control rights of the business, including the buy-sell agreement; and
- techniques for specific transferees, IDGTs, installment sales, private annuities, strategies for employees, CRATs, CRUTs, CLTs, and combining techniques.
This webinar is included for Trusts & Estates, Practice Development Subscribers, and Business Law Subscribers.
Regular Price: $129 | Trusts & Estates Price: $0 | Gun Law Price: $129 | Business Law Price: $0| Practice Development Price: $0
States Pre-Approved: AR, CA, ME, MO, NJ, NY, OH, OK, PA, TX, UT, VT (AK, AZ, CT, NH eligible to claim credit)
States Pending Approval: GA, IL, KS, NC, TN
2.0 credits pending (National CFP Board)
Program Knowledge Level: Intermediate
Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
Recommended CPE Credit: 2.0
Field of Study: Taxation
Advance Preparation: None
Review Date: 9/10/2021
WealthCounsel LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org. NASBA Sponsor ID 108255.
We have registered with the Texas State Board of Public Accountancy as a CPE sponsor. This registration does not constitute an endorsement by the Board as to the quality of our CPE program. Texas State Board Sponsor ID 9610.In order to be awarded the full credit hours, you must be present during the entire program.