What do we get if we share a hotel room with another team member?
- Guaranteed Ocean Front room, $50 per person per night, extra team bonding - priceless!
Can my spouse, friend, or family member participate in OneTeam events (ie, activities, meals, meetings, etc.)?
- No, this retreat is to promote team building and learning opportunities for WealthCounsel employees only.
Do I have to sign the waiver to attend?
- Yes, all employees who are attending will need to sign the waiver before registering.
Is a passport needed for Puerto Rico?
- No passport is needed. A driver's license or another TSA valid form of photo ID is required. For TSA information, click here or for customs and border patrol information, click here.
Will I need to go through Customs?
- No, Customs isn't needed to fly in/out of Puerto Rico from/to the U.S. for U.S. Citizens. It’s simply like traveling to any U.S. State. For more information on customs and border patrol, click here.
What’s Puerto Rico like? What’s there to do?
- There’s so much to see and do in Puerto Rico! Click here to visit Discover Puerto Rico’s official travel and tourism site.
Do I need shots to travel to Puerto Rico?
- Please check with your healthcare professional to see what’s right for you. For information on CDC recommendations, please click here.
Is there airport information on Puerto Rico?
- The Travel/State website provides information on security and information. Please click here to visit their website.
Where can I refresh if I take the redeye and my room is not available?
- There will be a hospitality area for employees to refresh and start enjoying their time in Puerto Rico!
Can I extend my stay at the Serafina Beach Hotel, Puerto Rico for personal use?
- We will have a few rooms available on limited availability 2-days pre and post. Please contact Paulette at email@example.com to inquire on availability and room rates by September 16, 2019. A credit card will be required upon checkin for all incidentals and any personal nights.
Additional Travel Information:
- All flights must be booked through Concur.
- OneTeam registration and flight bookings must be complete no later than Monday, September 16, 2019.
- See Travel page for sample itineraries.