- When will Symposium 2020 begin and end?
- Where do I register for Symposium 2020?
- How much does it cost to attend Symposium 2020?
- What do registration fees include?
- What speakers and sessions will be offered?
- How do I choose the sessions I want to attend?
- I can only attend two days of the conference. Can my colleague attend the rest of the week or is there a prorated fee available?
- Will I receive a copy of Symposium 2020 recordings?
- How many credits are pending for Symposium 2020?
- What states will have CLE pre-approval for Symposium 2020?
- What states will have CLE pre-approval for the Precursors on Monday & Tuesday?
- What if my state is not listed for pre-approval for the Symposium 2020 event, or the Monday & Tuesday Precursors?
- Can I earn CPE credit for the Symposium 2020?
- When will I receive my CLE certificate?
- Who do I contact if I have additional CLE questions?
Symposium 2020 attendees can expect:
- Full access to all sessions at the Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center
- Symposium 2020 audio recordings and materials
- Access to numerous exhibitors and vendors in the Exhibit Hall
- Light breakfast will be offered Wednesday-Friday
- Catered lunch will be offered Wednesday-Thursday
- All-day coffee service and snacks during breaks
- Multiple networking and community activities including exhibitor and member appreciation receptions
- Complimentary event mobile app
- For those attending Symposium for the first time, you’ll be invited to a special first-time Symposium attendees gathering
Please note that registration fees for Symposium do not include dinner or transportation.
Refunds and Cancellations
- No refunds of registration fees will be made in excess of the amount actually paid by the registrant for the registration.
- A registrant who cancels registration(s) on or before May 31, 2020, will receive a full refund of all registration fees.
- A registrant who cancels registration(s) on or after June 1, 2020, will receive no refund of any registration fees. 100% of the registration fee will be forfeited.
To cancel your registration, please sign in with the email and password you used to register and continue to the “Additional People” page. On that tab you will find Registrant Details. By clicking on the “x” to the right of the registrant, this will cancel the registration. If you have any questions or need assistance with refunds or cancellation, please contact Member Services at email@example.com or phone 888-659-4069, ext. 818.
A light breakfast and catered lunch will be offered Wednesday-Thursday. All-day coffee service and snacks (during breaks) will be available throughout the week. Hors d'oeuvres will be offered at the exhibitor and member appreciation receptions.
Please note that registration fees for Symposium do not include dinner.
During our Monday & Tuesday afternoon Precursors, July 20 & 21, 2020, you can earn up to 6 credit hours each day, depending on your agenda choices (some of your choices may not be CLE eligible).
AR, CA, ME, MO, NJ, NY, OK, PA, TX, VT (AK, AZ, CT eligible to claim credit)
CLE Pending Approval for all Precursors:
Additional states will be determined for each of the eligible Precursors, depending on the number of registrations from each state. Please check back for updates.
CPE: These credits are still being determined (NASBA Provider 108255; Texas Sponsor ID 009610). Please self-submit to your State Board of Accountancy for credit; CPA licensees self-report credits to their state boards of accountancy.
CFP: There will be no approved CFP credits offered; you must self-apply. We will provide you with any information you may need to do so.
WealthCounsel, LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
WealthCounsel is registered with the Texas State Board of Public Accountancy as a CPE sponsor. This registration does not constitute an endorsement by the Board as to the quality of our CPE program.