Navigating family law issues can be difficult even during the best of times. Advising clients on family matters during a world-wide pandemic can create a whole series of new issues that estate planning attorneys need to be prepared to address.
Some of the issues which will be addressed at this webinar include:
- Making sure client’s life insurance complies with their divorce decree.
- Updating Medical Durable Powers of Attorney to reflect client’s wishes in light of COVID-19 if they are separated or going through a divorce.
- The importance of timing in separating from a spouse and/or commencing a divorce action for estate planning purposes.
- Options for addressing Parenting Time disputes during COVID-19.
- Financial support obligations in light of COVID-19 and loss of employment.
This webinar is included for all WealthCounsel Subscribers.
Regular Price: $129 | Trusts & Estates Price: $0 | Gun Law Price: $0 | Business Law Price: $0
Practice Development Price: $0
Program Knowledge Level: Intermediate
Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
Recommended CPE Credit: 1.0 credit
Field of Study: Taxation
Advance Preparation: None
Review Date: 6/17/2020
1.0 CFP credit pending (National CFP Board)
In order to be awarded the full credit hours, you must be present during the entire webinar.
For information on refunds, concerns, and program cancellation policies, please contact our offices at 888-659-4069, ext 818 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
WealthCounsel LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org. NASBA Sponsor ID 108255.
We have registered with the Texas State Board of Public Accountancy as a CPE sponsor. This registration does not constitute an endorsement by the Board as to the quality of our CPE program. Texas State Board Sponsor ID 9610.